Can you feel me when I think about you? With every breath I take Every minute, no matter what I do. My world is an empty place
Like I've been wondering the desert For a thousand days, don't know if it's a mirage but I always see your face, baby
I'm missing you so much Can't help it, I'm in love
A day without you is like a year without rain. I need you by my
side, Don't know how I'll survive A day without you is like a year
without rain
The stars are burning, I hear your voice in my mind Can't you hear
me calling? My heart is yearning Like the ocean that's running dry..
Catch me I'm falling!!
It's like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet. Won't you save
me?So let this drought come to an end And make this desert flower again
I'm so glad you found me Stick around me Baby, It's a world of wonder
with you in my life So hurry, baby Don't waste no more time And I need
you here, I can't explain But day without you is like a year without
rain:'( :'(
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar